The Office
Quote of the Week
"I tried. I tried. I tried to talk to Toby and be his friend, but that is like trying to be friends with an evil....snail."
--Michael Scott
img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }
Christopher, Emily, Bennett, Miles
4 comments:
Emily - I tried to watch the Office this week just cause you told me what time it was on. I won't lie, I didn't finish the episode (oops) but I did hear this quote! And I thought it was hilarious! I can't believe it - I finally heard your quote of the week! I feel so good about myself now! I can now stop trying to watch the Office to hear your quote. I have accomplished my Office goal! YES!!!
I second Stephanie...sort of. I never seem to sit down and watch the entire episode, however, during my chores I heard this...how weird is Michael, anyway?!
I haven't done any blogging for forever (okay only a couple of weeks but is seems like forever), and I must say you never let me down! You are hillarious!
Those Office Quotes are gonna be collector's items one day!
Post a Comment