img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tickets bought....


Bags (will be) packed...

....

...
...
...
...

Coming....June 2009

6 comments:

JJ said...

Please take me with you. I'll starve so that I can fit in a bag...I really need a vacation.

Kara said...

You are NOT!!! I'm so jealous...

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Cruelty...I wish we could go! :) I'll just pretend you are not going! :)

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

So its official you bought the tickets, How exciting! We really need to get together, I feel like I haven't seen you guys for a long time.

Miss Megan said...

Oh Em! You're headed to the birthplace of Dickens and Austen. How fun! I saw the pictures and felt my pulse start to race. Where will you be staying and what will you be doing while you are there? How long is your trip? I want details! Mike and I went 3 years ago and I am still plotting how I can go back again...the best vacation we ever took, HANDS DOWN!

The Butler Clan said...

Oh, I miss England!! You will never want to leave, it is so relaxed and calm on the countrysides and the oldness of it is endearing! Think of me when you're walking along the hillsides along the rock walls seeing the old cottages. Be sure to see Warwick castle, the oldest, least restored castle in England! It's close to London. There is also this really old street that is the oldest untouched street in England, it is cool, but I forget the name, I could look it up if you would like to see it, it is also pretty close to London.