I tried spending Conference weekend in the City of Enoch.
Christopher stayed home due to his unworthiness to enter Enoch's city limits...or his bi-monthly Saturday work schedule, either one.
So, I took the boys and drove South with my parents.
We knew we had to go undercover in order to prevent the citizens' Righteous Radars from sensing bad seeds in their midst.
It was risky...it was bold...and in the end, we decided to blaze through Enoch and visit my sister and her husband in the next best place--Cedar City.
(Cedar City is near the City of Enoch. Please consult your Utah map for details.)
Though we missed a chance at possible translation, we very much enjoyed 'chilling'

together.
(Audible groan from the audience...)
And Conference had lasting effects upon us...
We were uplifted,

meditative,


and energized,
to the extent we participated in elbow exercises. 

(My sister has some...interesting bodily movements. Don't agree, Rach? Three things: puppet dance, Leprechaun jig and your many and varied skips.)
We were contemplative,

cleansed,
inspired,
and warmed, through and through.

We turned our hearts to our father,
I think we're ready for Enoch now. :)
P.S. Good luck in Denver, Aaron and Rach!






















2 comments:
Call me vain, but it that's what spiritual glow really looks like, I don't want it! YIKES.
Okay, so I may have some strange things that I can do (namely, those listed) but you've got the erckle (sp.?) growl:) That was a fun weekend, we loved having you down! Oh, and perhaps you should do the elbow exercise the next time you are feeling anxious, bored, a little too relief-society-armish or maybe all three:)
Post a Comment