The Office
Quotes (and I mean QUOTES) of the Week
Quotes (and I mean QUOTES) of the Week
***I apolgoize ahead of time for the quantity of quotations, but really...there were some gems in this episode...***
"I'm confused. Am I walking down the aisle to You Can Call Me Al?"
--Pam
"These sleeves are cutting off my circulation. There's not enough blood getting to my hands. Doesn't Charles know he's compromising my attack readiness?"
--Dwight
"When Michael was in charge, this place was like the Roman Empire...the Wild West...war-torn Poland...AND Poland. There was just a lot going on. What you wore to work was the least of anyone's worries. And in that chaos, I soared."
--Dwight
"I was going to use the day to purge my inbox, but now something much more pressing has come up."
--Jim
"U-G-L-Y, You ain't got no alibi, you UGLY, you UGLY. You mama says you ugly. Goooooo Michael Scott Paper Company."
--Michael Scott Paper Company Morning Cheer
Dwight: "Meet me in our spot in 4 minutes."
Michael: "No....no. You think I'm going to fall for that, there's no..."
Dwight: "Michael."
Michael: "Meet...okay, go to the spot and then walk 100 feet."
Dwight: "In which direction?"
(And this is classic...)
Michael: "Toward the sun."
Dwight: "At what time?"
Michael: "Noon."
--Michael and Dwight's Truce Conversation
"I color code all my info. I wrote 'gay son' in green. Green means go so I know to go ahead and shutup about it. Orange means orange you glad you didn't bring it up. Most colors mean don't say it."
--Michael




















2 comments:
Love it! Now everytime I watch The Office I think, "That is the quote Emily will put on her blog this week!"
Okay, we just started watching this show a few weeks ago after hearing about it for years & I seriously makes my week. Love your re-cap!
Post a Comment