img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Office
Quotes of the Week


"We got the van at a used car lot. We think it says Alleluia Church of Scranton in Korean. It was either this or an old school bus with an owl living in it.”
--Pam

"I don't want to have said that. But I think it’s important that you know it.”
--Andy

“Come along, afterthought.”
-Dwight to Jim

Dwight: I say we fill Michael’s office with bees. My apiarist owes me a favor.
Jim: Really? Does he do good work or….
Dwight: No, Jim. I hired a bad apiarist.

Jim: Hey. Can I talk to you guys for a second?
Michael: We’re not hiring, Jim.
Jim: Actually, I’m here for something else.
Michael: Listen, I can’t make you laugh right now.

“Well, well, well. How the turn tables.”
--Michael

“If tomorrow my company goes under, I will just start another company. And then another and another and another. I have no shortage of company names.”
--Michael

2 comments:

Kara said...

..."Michael!"

"That's one of them!"

I laughed so hard at this episode! LOVE your Quotes of the week!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.