img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Office
Quotes of the Week
"Oh, it is on like a prawn who yawns at dawn."
--Andy

Dwight: "We need to do something. I'm thinking maybe a coup or we take Ryan hostage.o harsh.
Phyliis:Those sound too harsh.
Dwight: No, I'm not saying we DO those things,I'm saying something LIKE those things.
Jim:Of course. What is LIKE a hostage?
Dwight: Excellent question.
Andy:We could write a strongly worded letter.
Dwight: Words will never be enough.
Jim: Strongly paint a picture.
"This is awkward to talk about, but there may or may not be but definitely is a mutiny forming in the warehouse right now."
--Jim
"I am not to be truffled with."
--Michael
"No matter how I look at this, I am in the wrong. And I have looked at this thing like a hundred different ways. From my point of view, from their point of view.....98 other ways."
--Michael
"What I tell you 'bout building forts in my warehouse?"
-Darrell
Michael: I need your help. This whole Pam-Ryan debate is messing with my head.
Jim: I don't want to be biased, but I am very close to Ryan. You know that.
Michael: You're close with Pam, too.
Jim: Yeah, she's nice I guess. You know what? Best thing to do, pros and cons list.
Michael: Pro for Ryan, he went to business school He's my number one choice, I like his hair.
Jim: Cons, Ryan. He defrauded the company, he has never made a sale, he definitely stole my iPod.
Michael: That sounds pretty biased.
Jim: You didn't hear my pros. Environmentally conscious because his mom drives him to work every day."
Andy: You don't understand clothing, Toby. You're dressed like this amorphous blob of khaki."
Toby: "Alright, look...what you've got to understand is when you come to work you give up certain rights.
Dwight: Listen up, Flenderson. You're being weak and ineffectual. I'm cowboying this meeting, okay? Here are the new rules. Earth tones only. Also, women are forbidden to wear pants."
(Sorry about the spacing--it's driving me crazy, but won't change...)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Box-Cox, YOU are hilarious! Haven't the last few Office's been great! We laughed our heads off...glad we're not the only ones!