img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blink on, Cursor...Keep it Blankety- Blank, Page, but Hey, Call Me Conqueror

50,083.


Could be...

* number of items in my closet made from Polyester
*l ast known number of times I daydreamed about going back to London
* number of animals I will someday save when I open my own animal shelter
* amount of money I need to open my bookstore
* number of times I've hummed that song playing over and over and over in my head....just today
OR...
It could be 83 words more than the seemingly elusive, magical number needed for NaNoWriMo success.
I'll give you a hint--it's the last one.
And that's a one-two punch to the blinking cursor,
the blank page
and the hours of being in my head.
Congratulations, Self....NaNoWriMo 2009 is finished.
:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I, for one, am very proud of you. I can't wait until I get to actually read all 50,083 words.