img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This morning, I woke to the sound of this

trsp_IMG_8465

and the smell of this

Rain_drops_on_window_03_ies

and thought to myself, “Am I in Heaven? Maybe England?

Ahhh…doesn’t matter—it’s all the same.”

Happy Rainy Day to....me.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What's best is the sunshine and rainbow after the rain :D

Kara said...

I LOVE the rain. Especially here because it's warm and good and big and puddly. :) Maybe it's because we grew up in the desert?

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

I know we have discussed this many times, how much we love the rain, I thought of you yesterday when it was raining.

B said...

You are the sister to my soul!!!!!!! I love to make pumpkin bread and have hot chocolate and burn candles and curl up with a book on days like these and have (since reading P&P for the first time)started imagining myself walking across the rainy moors in a flowing dress not so low cut as to be slutty, but just enough. With little capped sleeves... ah... what a life that would be.