Meet Attentional Blink, my latest State of Mind.
Attentional Blink loses track of time easily,
is inconsistent
and fails to post regularly in order to properly document Life.
BUT….A.B. produces multitudes of photos and is found occupying its most recent prey in various and enjoyably sundry activities.
(Enjoyably now granted Word Status in my world...)
Like Belly Puffing
and Headdress (and ear tube) Donning,
Winter Doffing,
and Cavorting About the House
while the Snow Falls
Luckily, the side effects are fairly harmless.




















4 comments:
The gloves on the feet just really tickled my funny bone and I found myself quickly satisfied that I had checked in on the Cox Family.
It's a good thing we talk everyday at least once because if I was just checking on you by your blog I might've thunk you'd died, it's been so long... haha! LOVE the new pictures...
HELLO! :) I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who find hilarious things to wear around. I LOVE the Rubber Glove Galoshes (RGGs for short). I also love "Winter Doffing". I keep telling Dave I'm not sure I can do long winters anymore. I may be in big, BIG trouble!
I"m also a gloved foot fan. What cute boys!
Post a Comment