In honor of (the too many to count) friends whose torsos are overtaken in the Human Growing process--and those (also too many to mention) recently reclaimed-- May 21st will hereafter be known as
Torso Gratitude
Day.
Day.
I love my torso. Do you? Then SHOW it!
Let's hear it for torsos! Torso! Torso! Torso!
**A special thanks to Heather for making me count my very movable, unoccupied torso in my blessings today.**




















4 comments:
Just today I couldn't bend over comfortably to pick up a toy Lily requested of me. *sniff* I love my torso, but I'll love it more...mmm...sometime next year. :)
I'll be sure you are the first to know when mine returns. Don't hold your breath...
Torso, where are you? Maybe around mid-July I will find mine again? At least I can feel my ribs, I guess. But they burn. Not fun. Enjoy your torso!
Love the way you worded this whole thing, so cute :) I wish I could've gone.
Post a Comment