img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Midsummer Night’s Stream of Consciousness

(Follow along if you dare—and have an hour or s to spare…)

Summer Stream of Consciousness:

Sun…sunburn…water…slushy drinks…open windows…breezy….long days…crickets …storms…porches…grass….bare feet…long walks….outside….neighbors and friends….4th of July…fireworks…stars…blankets on the grass…late nights…fresh airsoccer games

116

117IMG_9129

IMG_9218

trips to Denver…unhappy Fauxhawks…ducks…trees…parks…thirsty dogs…dog parks…dandelions…sister

004 008 010 012 018 022 024 027 032

033

heat sensitive minds…

034

refreshing dips…

058 059 061 064 069

Bayloaf 4 outdoor concerts…rockin’ husbands…rockin’ kids…dancin’ neighbors….Law Enforcement warnings (if that was you who called, may Bayloaf 4 and their awesomeness echo in your mind forever…)

072 073 074 076 081 092 093 096

June weddingscongratulations Nick and Whitney…Sister-in-Law rivalries (love you, Stephy!)…004

007 012 041 043Youth Conference…Bear Lake…rainy….frigid….damp…Minnetonka Cake…MIkel (Oh, Mikel)…chinchillas…crazy young women that I LOVE

050 052 054 056 057

rodeosAll=American…long….very, very long

081 085 087 093

splash Park…blazing sun…good conversation

097 099 101 103

parades…Pharmacist in a Mustang…

107 109

Cake concertHappy Father’s Day, Christopher!…blankets on the lawn…city lights…drunken Latin lovers…old girlfriendsgreatest wife in the world for getting tickets :)….

114 116 119 120

smoking stickssmokin’ hot chicks…kickin’ it…Smores faces

215 226

224

217 218 229 4-year-old Fish Training…head above water…eyes dry…crying…IDON’TWANNABEAFISH!

231 232 233 235 DSC01774_thumb[1]

gatherings…girls…movies…robotic movements and chiropractic needs...dinners out…Thai Village...spring rolls and Tom Yum Gai...Air Meat...Happy Birthday, Shannon….DSC01697_thumb[10] DSC01742_thumb[1] DSC01776_thumb[1] 004 DSC01780_thumb[3]fun times…not even halfway through Summer…or updating my blog… watch out….there’s more where this came from….WE LOVE SUMMER!

100

5 comments:

The Butler Clan said...

Hey, you Coxes seem to like to sneak into Denver and not visit your coolest cousin Cody and his awesome wife. What's up with that?? We thought it was just Steph and Danny, but now we know you are all in on the conspiracy!! Hope you liked Denver anyway, it is such a great place isn't it.

Rebecca said...

wow that was a great long post. I loved it. I am glad to have been spotted in a couple of those pictures. You have had quite the summer,
It was actually me who called the cops on the band. I called from Idaho because I was so jealous I was not at the party.
Sorry

Unknown said...

jealous!

Kara said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! You better be careful. We may come live with you! And Jack loves to listen to your tunes. I get in trouble when we close your window.

Koreena said...

Such a fun and busy summer!