img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fallish

Fall began with a visit to see our good friends in Blanding…

IMG_9117  IMG_9119   IMG_9122 IMG_9123 IMG_9124 IMG_9125 IMG_9126   IMG_9129  IMG_9131 IMG_9132  IMG_9134 

continued with a rainy day drive through the mountains…

 IMG_9136   IMG_9139    IMG_9143 IMG_9144  

and found us attempting to pick apples but choosing pumpkins instead.

IMG_9147 IMG_9148 IMG_9149 IMG_9150  IMG_9152   IMG_9155   IMG_9158 IMG_9159  IMG_9161

If I had my way, Fall would last six months so I could take100 more walks like these:

IMG_9164

IMG_9231

IMG_9233

IMG_9168 IMG_9169 IMG_9170

IMG_9192 IMG_9193   IMG_9196 IMG_9197 IMG_9198 IMG_9199

IMG_9162   IMG_9165                      IMG_9191  IMG_9178

   IMG_9234 IMG_9235 IMG_9236 IMG_9237 IMG_9238 IMG_9239  IMG_9241

1 comment:

Allison Box said...

Okay, so every time I have been on your blog in the past few weeks, I have been meaning to comment, but I have had a child in my hands. Can't really type...so anyway, I totally agree with you about 6 months on fall. In my world, that is what you will find. Great pictures, especially of Disneyland. I want to go!