img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Photographic Holiday Leftovers

It’s a good thing photos don’t expire….mine are old…probably should be covered in fuzzy green spores, but thankfully, it’s NEVER too late to explore photographic holiday leftovers.

Come along with me as I open the theoretical Holiday Photograph Refrigerator and sort through the holiday leftovers that I missed blogging about while I was…enjoying the holidays!

Forgotten container #1: Halloween.

Location: far reaches of the second shelf

Contents: Halloween costumes, both successful and attempted, wholehearted refusal of disguise and celebration by two-year-old, Monster Pumpkins, Bayloaf 4 gig @ Macey’s, Halloween River Cruise and Sugar Narcosis

IMG_9244 IMG_9248

NOVEMBER 2010 434

NOVEMBER 2010 414

NOVEMBER 2010 416

NOVEMBER 2010 426

NOVEMBER 2010 418

NOVEMBER 2010 420

NOVEMBER 2010 439

NOVEMBER 2010 442

NOVEMBER 2010 459

NOVEMBER 2010 454

NOVEMBER 2010 457

NOVEMBER 2010 460

NOVEMBER 2010 461

NOVEMBER 2010 462

NOVEMBER 2010 463

(He didn’t know what to do with all. that. hair)

NOVEMBER 2010 468

IMG_9271

IMG_9273

IMG_9275

IMG_9278

IMG_9280

NOVEMBER 2010 548

NOVEMBER 2010 549

Forgotten container #2: Thanksgiving

Location: Top shelf, hidden behind cornbread stuffing, Turkey Con Queso and Shirley’s Bakery rolls.

Contents: Family time, chow time, dance time, sleepy time

NOVEMBER 2010 525

NOVEMBER 2010 544

NOVEMBER 2010 546

(She has a belly for the first time in her LIFE!!)

NOVEMBER 2010 563

(Bennett’s Thanksgiving contributions….that never quite made it to the Thanksgiving table.)

NOVEMBER 2010 536

NOVEMBER 2010 542

NOVEMBER 2010 538

Forgotten Container #3: Christopher’s Birthday

Location: Just within reach

Contents: Birth Week festivities, gifts, lunch out, Captain’s Quarters, Bread Pudding (his fave) Stunning Dinner @ Franck’s (and may I say…GO THERE and when you heed my sage advice, pray they’re featuring Carrot Curry White Chocolate soup and if they do….GET IT), Jazz game NOVEMBER 2010 551 NOVEMBER 2010 552

FAMILY 001 FAMILY 005francks-restaurant-in-salt-lake-city

december 2010 003 december 2010 004 december 2010 007

Thanks for helping me clean out my photographic refrigerator. Now….on to the next event….

1 comment:

Aaron and Rachael said...

Mmmm...leftovers. Mine are way past moldy at this point. I did snag one of your leftovers to have as my own. Also, I am in need of those family pictures again, they will only load as thumbnails when I save them and open them. : )