Of all the contortions the human face is capable of performing, my new favorite is
The Christmas Face.
Unfamiliar with this facial arrangement?
Look closely at our latest family picture:
Notice Bennett’s face?
That’s it.
The Christmas Face.
So he says. And since he says, it is so, simply because I’ve never been introduced to The Official Christmas Face until this year.
I always thought it was this
or this…
the face of one who received Christmas makeup
or the perfect, long-awaited gift…
the look of sheer joy…
surprise…
'”You shouldn’t have”…
“Ah, you know me so well”…
or, “Yes, you definitely should have! I’ve wanted this forever!”
Silly me.




















1 comment:
Mom called and asked if by chance I had checked your blog lately. Not really I answered...why? Christmas faces was the reply. I quickly thought back to which face I had given you...and then the sick feeling hit. Why oh why...do you love goofy faces?
Post a Comment