(From David & Goliath)
My New Pillows
Spring Rain
Friday Night Living Room Sleepovers
Reading Time
(From Sew Stylish)
The ABSENCE of rat tails….
Old School

![]()
My walking music…
Why don’t I have these?
“Vast Homeland” by Dim Baida
Quaint Villages
Soap (I just finished a book about the Plague)
(By Lena Corwin)

Jimmy Fallon’s fist pump…
The McDonalds in my hometown of Roswell, New Mexico…

The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
Ivy on the Empress Hotel in Victoria
Fountains

Glittered animals from West Elm…
English Bulldogs
Welch Corgis
Kenneth Cole pants

Mail Slots

This lamp from Candelabra

Scallops
Embroidered Pillowcases
Vintage Swimwear
Cloaks
(St. Kitts)
White Sands, New Mexico
Florence Welch’s (of Florence * the Machine) hair color
New York Love print from Art Shark
Little Golden Book illustrations
Cozy Porches
























2 comments:
I LOVE your furry pillows. We LOVE "I Need My Monster." And I simply MUST have that white skirt with the black detail underneath. MUST!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I need those boots!
Post a Comment