img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SupercaliFRACTURElistic

Super Christmas gift from Santa

plus

Super warm day for jumping

plus 

Super bad listening skills

equals

SUPRACONDULAR  fractureAPRIL2011 083

and

Super late night surgery @ Primary Children’s

and

Super drugs

APRIL2011 049APRIL2011 050APRIL2011 051

and

Super long time with only one hand

APRIL2011 056APRIL2011 069APRIL2011 070

and

Super cool blue cast

APRIL2011 080APRIL2011 089

AND

Super hospital bill—perhaps we’ll send it to Santa for his super idea?

APRIL2011 097

4 comments:

Koreena said...

LOL If only Santa WOULD pick up that hospital bill! Totally his fault. ;)

Kara said...

WOW! I can't wait to show Dave the x-ray! Poor little Miles. (NOT that we glory in his pain. Just WOW!) I just want to kiss and kiss and kiss his little face, it's so cute! Too bad I wasn't around, you know, when he was UNDER during surgery because I'm pretty sure that he probably wouldn't voluntarily succumb to that kind of torture. :)

JJ said...

That was one SUPER entry. I love the way you write your blog.

Unknown said...

Poor guy - then again we all broke bones when we were kids - it just made us cool. GO MILES!!