Yeah, you thought the title was a typo.
No. It’s not.
Let me break it down for you:
Blessed=baby blessing
Spring=ten inches of snow in my yard, but nevertheless, the official season of Spring and Spring Break
Fleaster=fleeing (from the snow) and Easter a week early
Got it?
It was a whole lotta celebration squished into a whole lotta driving and a whole lotta fun. In a whole lotta Denver where there was a whole lotta sunshine.
Blessed Spring Fleaster’s Schedule of Events:
Meet Baby Paige
Easter Egg Hunt
Lunch @ Jack ‘n Grill’s
Baby Paige’s Blessing

A Day at the Denver Zoo
*Please not the gigantic, horrifying fish face on the right side of the picture…
Shopping
Discovering One Treat My Kids Won’t Eat—Pink Berry.
Hanging Out with My Sister




















3 comments:
I dig the title. I never suspect it to be a typo when you've titled it, just very creative. I especially like "fleaster" although it sounds like some kind of mange that Icha might exhibit. Perhaps I'll steal your word and use it for other purposes, so long as I have your permission : )
Holy Cow. you, your sister, and your mom look SO MUCH ALIKE! Totally BOX WORTHY!!
3 mighty pretty ladies! Mama Box could fork out some moula for some sunscreen though. Just sayin!
Post a Comment