img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

“Boys Who Are Six”

This just in:

Boys who are six are nice to everyone and always listen to their moms.” (Bennett Cox)

Gasp!

Well, in that case…

welcome, Six!

DSCN0341DSCN0343DSCN0344

Apparently, boys who are six  choose McDonalds over all other culinary options

DSCN0208

and are seen in public in their superhero costumes.

DSCN0207

They get special Birthday Breakfast parties at grandma’s house,

DSCN0328DSCN0329DSCN0334DSCN0335DSCN0337DSCN0339

and Birth Weeks

DSCN0345

filled with (hideous) special request “Bats Flying Across the Moon” birthday cakes

DSCN0354

DSCN0349DSCN0350

DSCN0357

presents,

DSCN0352DSCN0359DSCN0336

movies,

and family time.

DSCN0221DSCN0362DSCN0365

6 Things We Love About 6-Year-Old Bennett:

*His laugh*

*He is sensitive and doesn’t like to hurt people’s feelings*

*He’s fun to play with*

*He’s very obedient*

*He’s a happy boy*

*He thinks Dad is cool* :)

2 comments:

Grandma Rach said...

Three more things that I LOVE about Bennett: he is smart, he is a great "I'm going on a trip and am going to take a ..." player, and he loves both his Grandpas and Grandmas, Box and Cox alike! And, they all love him, too!!!!!

Koreena said...

I must admit I love boys who are six much better than boys who are five! Six is a great age!