img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Black Bra Brigade: Behind the Scenes

Being a superheroine is hard work.

155431_3131040955115_1237472603_3721424_1960724238_n

There’s really no break.

Not that we’d need it, being super and all, but  think about it—work, work, work, super, super, super…all the time.

We’re constantly practicing our public faces and superheroine poses.

April 2012 054April 2012 057April 2012 073DSC03617[4]

DSC03616[4]

We have to keep up our physique and our style,

 DSCN1429

practice our collective talents

DSCN1430

 

and look beautiful. There’s always that.

DSCN1428

We’re constantly devising ways to outsmart the villains through role-playing exercisesDSCN1419DSCN1423

so we can take from the rich and give to the poor.

DSCN1431

Then there’s peace

We have to keep it

DSCN1427

and still find time for ourselves…DSCN1425

to reflect on how super we are.

April 2012 065

:)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh SCLO--how I love you!

JJ said...

So much fun! I think you should keep the Black Bra Brigade journal because you make everything sound so good. I would buy it! Speaking of which, when can I buy or at least read your book? I'm in the market.