“…”
Oh, man. Those people are really muddy. I wonder what we’ll look like…
How do you warm up for six miles in the mud?
Is it time yet? I’M READY FOR THIS!
Okay, just try to step around the mud…
(In slow motion) Ooooohhhhhhh noooooooooo. Annnnnnnngellllla…..noooooooooot faaaaaaaaace fiiiiirrrrrrrrsssssssst…..!!!
Never mind—just go through the mud. Swim in it. Embrace it.
I have to walk THROUGH that river?
Well…this is the first time I’ve been okay wading through an icy river. I feel so…mud-free.
Isn’t there ANY dry ground around here?
This is the craziest thing, but man, I’m glad I have crazy friends.
(Teeth chattering…mind numb….)
Do you think this is good for my skin?
I’m crawling through a muddy tube.
CRAWLING!
MUDDY TUBE!!
Did we really sign up tot his for FUN? And PAY FOR IT?
I’m oddly grateful for shower caps.
This cloudy day is heavenly.
Midway is simply beautiful.
Oh, cool. The dried mud on my skin makes me look like a lizard.
I need to wipe my sunglasses, but…what’s the point?
No way! I never knew mud was so buoyant!
THIS HYPOTERMIC SHOWER UNDER A HOSE IS THE MOST HORRIBLE PART OF RUNNING SIX MILES IN MUD!!
What a bunch of dirty girls. Filthy, dirty girls, the lot of us.
Man, I've got cool friends.
We’re going to be so glad we did this. When we’re clean and warm at home. :)
It is as if a giant picked us up and dipped us in his chocolate cake batter. I’m a dipped human….
Please help me not see mud for another year at least.




















No comments:
Post a Comment