Oh no—there as no doctoring of the Doctorate. It’s legit. We have the debt to prove it. Well…we HAD the debt…
Grad school costs money, right?
What happens when you have TWO people who attended grad school simultaneously?
Double the education and…double the cost.
So seven years ago during two separate graduation ceremonies, we each received a rather large and sturdy piece of paper stating I’d received a Master’s and Christopher a Doctorate.
YAY! (The crowds go wild.)
Then we were handed rather large and sturdy bill for all the fun and achievement.
Ummmm….thanks? (The crowds grow silent and sneak out the back door, glad it’s not them.)
This is where we started seven years ago:
(Yeah, that’s right—the middle number. The one that looks a lot like the amount of a small home.)
This is where we find ourselves today:
ONE MORE PAYMENT, PEEPS!!
And we bid farewell to Sallie Mae….FOREVER!




















1 comment:
WOW!!!! I cannot express how envious I am of you all right now. I wish I could say in 7 years we will be that low but that is very very unlikely. Congrats on all your hard work. That is amazing!
Post a Comment