img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Monday, February 25, 2008

Brain Clutter Part 34a

Who decided that paper towels should be artistically enhanced with blue teddy bears? Teddy bears, for the love!
-AND-
Why is it that a 2-year-old's 30 second attention span can be suddenly expanded to 20, even 30, minutes when playing a silly, made-up game that gets old to their parental figures in 2 minutes?

7 comments:

JJ said...

Laughing hysterically! The paper towel thing I've never understood...especially when they put the American flag on them like I want to use the flag to wipe up my spills...Do we pay more for the art?

And I've had my share of neverending hide-n-seek games. While it's not a made-up game, it's one of those games that I tire of quickly but my kids could play for days.

Heather said...

Amen on the games, and do you have something against teddy bears? You might hurt my feelings. What if I like blue teddy bears?

Anonymous said...

so true with both. I think I have never bought paper towels with anything on it just out of protest. Kids are so crazy. you think you figured them out then bam they change it up on you

Foxyboxy said...

heather, you know the teddy bear comment was aimed at you. i'm disgusted by the blue teddy bear borders you have in your living room. :)

Heather said...

And you haven't ever seen the master bedroom! Boy would you be eating your words right now!

Heather said...

How would you spell Maeve?

Foxyboxy said...

Maive. I never thought I'd meet another person that actually liked that name. Imagine, two (maybe) in the same neighborhood.