
What is your husband's name? Christopher, but you can call him Chris. I've always felt weird calling him "Chris."
How long have you been together? We started dating in April 2000, so almost 8 years. Married 7 on April 25th.
Who said I love you first? Christopher, underneath the summer stars....and then the sprinklers cam eon. No joke. It really happened.
Who is smarter? Let's just say if I had to pass all my doctoral Pharmacy classes with a 90%, it wouldn't have happened, but he did it! On the other hand, if he had to write a billion papers for his Master's program and work with juvenile delinquents, he couldn't. So we're a great balance of "soft science" (as he likes to refer to my counseling) and "real science". :) If memory equals smartness, than I definately have the upper hand. :) Sorry, babe, but you know it's true.
Who does the housework? I'm pretty much on indoor duty, but he mows the lawn and takes care of curb appeal...except for weeding, which I wish he would become passionate about. :)

Who sleeps on the right? I do and it's just always been that way. How exactly does that evolve?
Who pays the bills? He brings in the money, I send it on out.
Who cooks dinner? I do, unless I suddenly have a hankerin' for a mean batch of Pigs in a Blanket. :)
Who drives when you are together? He does--he's the only one in our household right now that 's legal to drive over 40 miles per hour! He gets the job by default.
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say I'm more stubborn. That is not saying, however, that I always get my way....
Who kissed who first? Picture if you will....actually, don't. That's gross. It was a Meet in the Middle type moment. And that's all I'm saying. But I will say our first kiss happened while "Busta Move" by Young MC was playing in the background. It's our theme song.
Who asked out who first? Christopher--after two attempts. (You should ask him about that sometime.) He wanted me the first time he saw me. :)

Who proposed? Christopher did. And while he was trying his best to be sneaky and probably would have succeeded, he slipped up in one major area. He put the ring--box and all--in the pocket of his cargo pants...maybe we should go back to that smart question... :)
Who has more siblings? He does--1 brother, 4 sissters--and I love, love, love his family.
Who wears the pants? Wearing the pants speaks loudly of masculininity. That's never something I've wanted to possess in any quantity. ;) However, we both prefer pants to, say, skirts or leg warmers, so I will say this: Chrisotpher works hard and finances the operation and is in close contact with his household's Commander-in Chief, so he always knows what's going on! :)




















5 comments:
Once again, you are amazing at painting a picture with your words. Thanks for sparing us the kissing details. Yuck.
Interesting!
can you tell I typed that comment with two trains of thought almost colliding in my head? Nice.
Emily-
Your pregnant belly is so cute! I loved reading about your husband, he sounds like a very cool guy. I'm glad you are still happily married after 7 years.
Before reading this I always wondered how Chris was lucky enough to snag you...and in fact I'm still wondering. What a guy.
You are so funny.
Post a Comment