Who doesn't love a really great theme? (But who doesn't hate that word? That's it...it's on the Bounced list.) There are theme songs, party themes, and as I recently discovered, even themes to a weekend.
Two weekends ago we hit the road to a Celebration of Babies-themed weekend.
Two weekends ago we hit the road to a Celebration of Babies-themed weekend.
Baby Theme Component 1: Stephanie's Baby Shower
Baby Theme Component 2: The Surprise Month-Before-She-Was-Due Arrival of Sylvia--yay!
Baby Theme Component 3: Baby Blessing in Blanding (Where in the....?)
We got a Point Out the Preggars Take 2 shot--please excuse Kim, she was busy having a baby. :) Michelle is also missing, but was NOT having a baby--she was just back in Texas.
One Preggars down, two more to go...and yes, this time, I am quite obviously one of them. :)
On to Blanding Sunday morning... and how does one exactly get to Blanding, you ask?
Well, you go to Price and you keep going.
Keep going some more.
Repeat step two.
Pass this rock.
And this one...
Keep on truckin' until you've been in the car approximately 5 hours.
Welcome to Blanding. :)
Our good friends, Chad and Tiawna, live in Blanding. (Chad is a pharmacist on the Reservation--he and Christopher spent almost every single day of their lives during Pharmacy school together. No kidding.)
They just had a baby girl and we went down to meet her for the first time and attend her blessing. Welcome, Olivia!
It was a big day of driving, but very worth it to see friends and family. Go ahead...ask Bennett what he thought of the trip..




















3 comments:
I was wondering how to get to Blanding. Maybe I'll go for a nice getaway. Or maybe not.
You're very supportive!
yea!!! for Chad and Tiawna. Let them know I said congrats. HOpe that you are feeling well. and meeting all of your cravings
Em,
I've been to Blanding a few times. It is a very long drive from where ever you might be coming from. Jeff's brother lives there with his family.
I didn't know you were prego again. Congrats.
Trynda
Post a Comment