"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
--Rita Rudner

"This guy" I know once said the first year of marriage went very slowly...I wonder what he'd say now that he's been married SEVEN years? :)
"This girl" I know said not only do I have impeccable taste in men but I'm lucky to claim one of the few truly great guys on Earth as my own. I think "that girl" is very wise, indeed--Christopher is the only guy for whom I would ever have surrendered my detailed, independent woman plans. He's the most perfect Wrench-in-the Plans a girl could ever have!
He's enhanced my life, much like a good spice or a makeover. :) He's encouraged me in everything I've chosen to do and allowed my independent spirit to thrive! We've been able to do so much together and have countless memories to enjoy. And I admit, his smile still makes me a little melty-melty. :)

HAPPY LUCKY #7, BABE!




















6 comments:
Wow, 7 whole years... You guys must be pros. We are only on 6 1/2... That makes us newlyweds compared to you!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
you are so funny Emily. Congrats you guys, you really do make a great couple.
I like to think of Chris as a "makeover" too, but probably not for the same reasons as you. :)
Happy anniversary you two!
Wow, 7 years! Congratulations guys!
What a pretty time of year to get married, which temple were you married in? Beautiful pictures, congratulation's on 7 years. The years fly by after. . .I would say 6 years. Maybe it just feels that way because that is when kids entered the picture for us and lives as we knew them were at an end :)
What a pretty time of year to get married, which temple were you married in? Beautiful pictures, congratulation's on 7 years. The years fly by after. . .I would say 6 years. Maybe it just feels that way because that is when kids entered the picture for us and lives as we knew them were at an end :)
Post a Comment