img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Simple Lil' Bundles of Goodness, Or Things I Could Hoard in Great, Greedy Quantities: Part 1 of Many

These are my Simple Lil' Bundles of Goodness,
or,
(take a deep breath....this is a long sentence)

The Simple Things That Exist In My World For The Sole Purpose Of Bringing About Jolly Grins And Oftentimes Big, Big Smiles,
or,
for simplicity's sake, LBGs.
Puns
Snails
The smell of a new book
Getting my favorite magazines in the mail
The sound of car tires on gravel
Warm night breezes
Nostalgic music
Dog noses
The way Bennett says blanket (wunket) and "Hey, how ya doin'?"
Nicknames
Rain clouds
Red brick
Stained glass
The smell of my Grandma's house
Clean, shiny floors
City skylines
Lists

4 comments:

Aaron and Rachael said...

Is your nickname "Terrance" considered an "LBG"?! I think it's mighty funny myself-it brings a cheeser to my face!

Aaron and Rachael said...

Is your nickname "Terrance" considered an "LBG"?! I think it's mighty funny myself-it brings a cheeser to my face!

NutMeg said...

Oooh, I love a good gratitude list!

Heather said...

Snails? Car tires on gravel? Dog noses?
The rest I agree with, mostly. It's so nice to know if I want to be on your good side I can just bring you either a list of puns or a brick or can start singing "Gangsta's Paradise." If that doesn't work, I'll pull out a pickle juice snow cone.
I know all your secrets!