More of the things I love...
in a somewhat seasonal collection:


My new Fall sweaters
The view from my front window
Cloudy Fall daysArt that is--or will be--hanging in myhouse
Pecans by the handful
My sassy new boots
Vases made from books 
Mums in abundance







A hearty bowl of soup





















12 comments:
Fall is best season of all! Love the new accessories!
I LOVE FALL! Unfortunately for us, I'm fairly certain now that we are going to jump from Summer to Winter in one week.
Love your list.
Things I love on YOUR fall list:
1) Your sweaters
2) Your boots (love, LoVe, LOVE BOOTS!)
OKAY, you made me want to shop for fall clothes. Nothing beats a fall sweater and boots! Fall is great season for clothes... :)
What does Chris call THESE boots?
Oh, and by the way, in case you haven't noticed...I don't think that it was me who got the crafty gene-your house is like a boutique!
Those boots are AMAZING!!
I love your selection...but I never took you as a mum lover!!! Your so surprising. That's what I love about you!
I Love Fall too! It is so beautiful and there is always so many things to keep you busy. When it was raining the other day I was thinking of you. Got to love rainy days, stay inside and have warm soup.
Autumn really is the best time of year! I love the mums and the pumpkins and the rainy book days. P.S. I was intrigued with some of your artwork choices. I especially liked the girl climbing the stone steps. Who/what is that? It looks a little like James Christensen. Love it!
Showing the views of the mountains makes me homesick. The leaves haven't really begun to change here yet. What is that? It's OCTOBER for pete's sake! The weather, though, I have to say is perfect. Chilly enough for a jacket in the evenings, but warm enough to go play in the day time. I have to agree with you and the other comments that this is my fav time of year.
I also liked the girl on the stone steps painting. Mind sharing the title and artist?
How awesome that you were at the concert too! I would have loved to bump into you guys!
And I love fall too!
quit making me envious of you. Ok
Post a Comment