(From Dear Blank, Please Blank)
Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving until 5:00.
Sincerely, Unicorns
Dear Icebergs,
Sorry to hear about global warming. Karma.
Sincerely, The Titanic
Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know , let's Yahoo it..." Just sayin’.
Sincerely, Google
Dear 2010,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? What happened?
Sincerely, 1985
Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That little triangle
Dear Rose,
There was definitely room on that door for both of us.
Sincerely, Jack
P.S. You let go.
Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely, God
Dear jsld;jafsdj;fj;s,
Please as;lkjdsfjjkdk.
Sincerely, Stevie Wonder
Dear Skin-Colored Band-Aids,
Please make one for every skin color.
Sincerely, Black people
Dear Osama Bin Laden,
Marco...
Sincerely, The United States
(Would’ve been funnier last week….)
Dear World of Warcraft,
Thank you for ensuring my son's virginity.
Sincerely, Parents Everywhere
Dear Batman,
What was your power again?
Sincerely, Superman
Dear customers,
Yes, we ARE making fun of you in Vietnamese.
Sincerely, Nail Salon Ladies
Dear Global Warming,
You're the best imaginary friend ever!
Sincerely, Al Gore
Dear Ugly People,
You're welcome.
Sincerely, Alcohol
Dear White People,
Don't you just hate immigrants?
Sincerely, Native Americans
Dear Buffy,
We have a new assignment for you. His name is Edward.
Sincerely, Anonymous.
Dear Waldo,
Please return my invisibility cloak ASAP.
Sincerely, H. Potter
Dear Fork,
I understand that we haven't spoken since I ran away with dish, but I thought you should know that you have a son. His name is spork. He has your hair.
Sincerely, Spoon
Dear Taylor Swift,
If it is of any interest to you, Romeo and Juliet both kill themselves in the end.
Sincerely, Shakespeare
Dear Amish,
You shouldn't be reading this.
Sincerely, Anonymous




















2 comments:
They. Are still just as funny as the first time, but the ones you made up are pretty clever!
SO Funny! Made my day brighter after forking over $35 for swimming lessons for my daughter and a break from insanity for her mother!
Post a Comment