img { border: 15px solid #000; background: #000; filter:alpha(opacity=60); opacity:0.6; padding: 1px; }

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Supperharrow

A PARENT'S GUIDE TO
YOUR TODDLER,
THE SUPPERHARROW
(OR, IN ADULT SPEAK, "SUPERHERO")
Like all parents, you are probably desperate to know if your child possesses superhuman powers.
This short, informative guide will be of great value to you in the assessment process.
Simply read over the following criteria and answer Yes or No to determine if your child has hidden super powers:
1. Does your child use words like POW! BLAM-O! ZAP! KABLAM! KABLOOEY! ZING! or SHAZAM!?
2. Does your child sprint through the house while yelling,
"To the Bat Cave! There's not a moment to lose!"
3. Does your child attempt to disguise himself?

4. Does your he/she attempt to control the elements?
5. Does your super toddler display stealth movements or attempt to capture his/her mortal enemies through mesmerizing dance moves?
6. Does your extraordinary toddler defy death by putting himself/herself in dangerous circumstances on a regular basis?
7. Does your child have an oh-so-innocent alter ego?

8. Does your toddler often come to the rescue of adults?
9. Does your potential supperharrow have A Girl?
10. Finally, does your child stay out late every night ridding the world of evil villains?

If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you do NOT have a superhero in your house--you just have a kid and he/she is probably 2 years old. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily I love reading your blog. You are so creative in how you post. I guess when your education is as high as yours it is to be expected ;)

Jamie said...

Hi! Could you just write my blog for me? If you want you can check out ours (just published, woo-hoo)
www.themannings5.blogspot.com But seriously, I hope it's not to much of a disappointment, I really do needs some tips on it:) I hope you don't think that I'm a loser for saying this but I think I read your blog everyday because it's so dang cute!

Heather said...

Bennett definitely gets his killer moves from his mom. What a cute kid. I still get a little envious when he posts pics of his "girl" and it's not Lulu. One street is a little too long distance to cultivate a 2-year-old relationship properly though.
And you wait, my precious, the drama will find you.

marvin hales said...

I hope that you use the dancing in the diaper picture later....much later....as blackmail! How embarrassing that will be for him...but so funny! Hopefully London won't remember the diaper boy days!

marvin hales said...

Ha! So, the "Marvin" that keeps showing up...well, it's Rach, just on the Hales's computer...just thought you should know that you don't have a stalker!

Heather said...

I never said the word "neighbor." You just jumped to conclusions that I meant that. And, I may be the source of the drama--you never know.

Anonymous said...

Bennett
I love LOVE love that pictures of us on your off road bike. Seriously, I can't wait until we are a little older and you finally get that Harley you are always taking about. We are so PURRFECT together!

Love,
London

Anonymous said...

Is it an innate thing...this Supperharrow thing? Jackson's latest is "Fy-Man" (Superman--don't know where he gets the "Fy"--maybe FLY??). And it's true: your blog puts mine to shame...

Rebecca said...

That was the cutest post I have ever read. I think. Yep I am sure. you are amazin!